2021 School Year - TV Programming on KVCR
For the school year 2020-2021 KVCR-TV is continuing to support our two county school districts with aligned educational television programming that support the California state standards. Supplemental materials created by the Riverside and San Bernardino County School Districts provides an option for teachers to incorporate into their curriculum. Specific program schedule is provided to teacher with a month lead time. The supplemental materials have been developed for many of the programs (but not all) for grades 4th -12th.
This year we have provided a more specific “grade level” content schedule for each day of the week. Click on the grade level that pertains to your classroom or students.
2020-2021 At-Home-Learning Schedule is as follows:
- Grades Pre-K - 3rd 6am - 9:30am
- Grades 4th - 5th 10:00am - 11:00am
- Grades 6th - 8th 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Grades 9th - 12th 12:00pm -2:00pm
These resources are shared as part of the At-Home Learning California Public Education Partnership.
PBS Learning Media
PBS LearningMedia is a Pre K-12 FREE online library of trusted, quality, curated resources from PBS and public media stations including KVCR. These digital resources include short videos, lessons and interactive games. Start with these collections created to align with PBS educational broadcasting that may be carried by your local station:
See digital resource and TV programming alignment by grade and subject.
- 3 ways to turn your classroom remote in a hurry. Get tools and resources to set up your classroom for distance learning.
- Misinformation, Data Literacy and the Novel Coronavirus. Teach about misinformation, media literacy and data literacy.