Effective Date: 11/7/2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or when you fill out a donation form. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONALINFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, optimize our website, and assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your donation cart but did not complete the checkout;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary, to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews ,that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt-out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us or email “unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as donations or order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT,or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at https://www.kvcr.org/mobile-messaging-terms-and-conditions/
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You can exercise some of these rights within the privacy settings on our web pages. Otherwise, you are also able to exercise these rights by contacting our support team using the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy. Please note, if we cannot verify your identity we may deny certain data right requests. You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf, but we require written proof of the agent’s permission and verify your identity.
- Right to notice what categories of personal data and sensitive data are collected about you, the business or commercial purpose of collection, and access to such data:
We’ve provided details on what personal data is collected about you for our business purposes in the “Collection of Personal Information” section of this policy, or you can also receive this information by contacting us.
- Right to know to whom we share your data:
We share your information with others for legitimate business purposes. See the “Disclosure of Personal Information” section of this Policy for additional details.
- Right to opt-out of sale (“Do Not Sell My Information”)
We do not sell personal data in the traditional sense without an express consumer opt-in.
you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties at any time. You may submit a request to opt out via email at: email@example.com
We allow select companies to place tracking technologies like cookies on our sites, which allow those companies to receive information about your activity on our Services. The companies may use that data to serve you more relevant ads on our sites or others. You have control over whether these technologies work on your devices. You can disable them using the browser Do Not Track features or Cookie Settings.
See the “Digital Advertising and Analytics” section for details on how to opt out. You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties at any time. You may submit a request to opt out via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.