KVCR Strategic Vision
- Cultivate discovery and engagement in the Arts, Media and the Sciences through traditional Television and Radio broadcasting along with advancing Digital distribution methods.
- Create educational, thought-provoking and inspirational programs and news that offers our audience a trustworthy safe-haven from commercially driven media outlets.
- Develop and nourish strong community relationships through local initiatives and events that celebrate the diversity, innovation and resilience of the Inland Empire.
- Dedicate the Empire Network as a creative incubator and broadcasting platform for the SBVC and CHC Media Academies.
- Promote economic development and workforce growth through aligning the Empire Network’s media capacity with the EDCT’s training programs and strategic partnerships.
- Maximize the opportunities offered by the next generation of Broadcasting technology, ATSC 3.0, to create potential revenue streams from the lease of newly created digital sub-channels as well as shaping a more immersive educational experience for our audience.
- Build a Media Laboratory in local high schools in San Bernardino County that provides media literacy and digital skills training while creating pathways to SBVC and CHC for further instruction.
- Provide a comprehensive regional presence for advance warning systems in times of emergency.