Construction Careers Training
YOUR PAST DOES NOT DEFINE YOU!
Build your skills and put yourself on the path to a rewarding construction career, regardless of your personal history.
- Multi Craft Core (MC3) Apprenticeship Readiness Program (ARP)
- Women, Youth, Formerly Incarcerated and Minorities are Encouraged to Enroll
- Competitive Wages Upon Completion
- 8 Week Virtual Training Program
- Part Time Program (2)
- Hours: 12:00pm to 4:00pm or 5:00pm to 9:00pm
- 4 Days a Week - Monday through Thursday
- On-site Computer/Internet Lab Provided
- Eligible participants must register at caljobs.ca.gov data base
- Eddie Rubio
- Roxane Joyce
- Stacy Garcia
PLEASE NOTE: Eligible participants must register with CalJOBS www.caljobs.ca.gov
This WIOA Title-I financially assisted program, is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities, California Relay Service 711.